The members of The Schlueter Group have strong relationships with the people in government and the political arena required for effective client advocacy efforts.
Members of our group have served in positions in the Texas Legislature and the Executive Branch, as Chiefs of Staff for Sen-ate and House members, General Counsel for Senate commit-tees, and have managed several political campaigns in state and local governments. In short, members of our group have a unique breadth and depth of experience from which to draw in order to most effectively advocate for our clients.
We also understand how advocacy efforts in one area of govern-ment may have consequences in another. Our services include:
- Legislative tracking and analysis
- Drafting of legislation and amendments
- Regulatory Agency Contracting Assistance
- Preparation of public testimony (including preparing witnesses and testifying on client’s behalf)
- Fiscal analysis and fiscal impact projections
- Issue and message development
- Monitoring of regulatory bodies whose decisions and actions impact client operations
- Educating legislators and regulators on issues important to our clients
- Management of industry/trade association relations, including coalition building